Crawford Wind – 100 MW
Proposal: 38 – 64 Turbines, associated cabling, access roads, permanent met masts, and grid interconnection facilities
Location: Crawford County, Ohio
Turbine: Evaluating 1.5MW – 2.5MW units
Status: Active Development
The Project is situated in a rural area in the heart of North Central Ohio. The landscape is generally flat agricultural land, consisting primarily of row crops including corn, soy beans, and wheat.
- The wind measurement campaign includes 1 meteorological (met) tower that was installed in the Project area.
- Interconnection Studies are underway with the Regional Transmission Operator (PJM) and the utility company (AEP) for the Project’s capacity.
- Tier I environmental surveys and review have been completed and / or are underway since 2008.
- Stakeholder consultation has occurred at the local, State, and Federal level.
- Land acquisition for the Project is advanced and on-going.
- Several landowner meetings have been held in the Project Area. More will be held in the future, and the community will be invited to attend.
- The Project has strong community support.
For further Project information, contact Development Manager Rory Cantwell - firstname.lastname@example.org or 514-842-1923.